The way the world learns to dive
We are a very proud member of PADI and offer a full range of PADI courses. As a PADI 5 star centre you can be guaranteed of getting the best of service and training from our experienced instructors in our impressive facilities such as our purpose-built 3 metre diving pool, the biggest on site dive training pool in Lembongan.
As a PADI Diver, you carry the most respected and sought after scuba credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI certification card will be recognized and accepted.
We maintain a policy of a maximum student to instructor ratio of 4:1 to insure quality training for all of our PADI courses. All of our PADI courses are complete with PADI manuals, our fantastic divers log book, lunch, water and top notch instruction in a stunning environment!
Open Water Diver
Course duration: 3 – 4 days
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. The full SCUBA license which means you can go diving anywhere in the world down to 18m/60ft.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills in our purpose-built dive training pool
- Theory and Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- 4 x Open Water Ocean Dives to review your skills & explore!
- Complete a basic diving medical form
- Be aged at least 10 (for Junior Open Water Diver)
- Be aged at least 15 (for full certification)
What is Included?
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Bali Hai Diving Adventures Log book
- Experienced PADI Instructor
- Full equipment rental
- PADI Open Water Certification card
- Lunch and drinking water
- Full divers insurance
- All essential transportation
PADI training materials
PADI training by a qualified PADI instructor in South Bali & Nusa Penida / Lembongan region or East Bali (Tulamben, Amed, or Padang Bai)
All dive equipment
Application fee for diver certification
Lunch on all days
Return AC hotel transfers and necessary sea transfers
Government tax and service charge
This package for adults only
E-Vouchers: vendor of this tour receives both print and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can also print vouchers and show paper copies on day trips. Or, if you’re traveling with a mobile device, simply show your voucher on a smartphone or tablet on a day trip.
E-voucher will be sent via email within the next 24 hours after we receive payment confirmation. Please inform us your travel date to issue and send e-voucher via email. It is nonrefundable voucher.